- Classes run every Saturday, 8am-5pm for 10 weekends (One hour for lunch)
- Personal study time is required during the week
- 40 hours of classroom instruction & 40 hours of clinical instruction
- 100% attendance-80 hours required
Winter session: Jan 18th, 2020-March 21, 2020
- Introduction to Dental Assisting
- Four-Handed Dentistry
- Amalgam and Composite
- Cements and Liners
- Oral Surgery
- Crown and Bridge
- Endodontic Procedure
- Introduction to Orthodontics
- Student must have a high school diploma or equivalent to apply
- Must be 18 at the start of training
- Student must be computer literate and must be comfortable navigating emails and Word documents
- Must be current on their Hepatitis and Tetanus vaccinations, and have current TB test prior to first class (vaccination record must be present with enrollment agreement)
- Student is required to purchase scrub top and bottom
Dental Assisting is a rewarding career projected to grow 11% from 2016-2026, much faster than the average for all occupations according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Tuition for the entire program is $3995
- Payment of cash or check in full: Due 14 days prior to first class starting
- $100 enrollment fee is due at time of applying-will be deducted from tuition payment if accepted into the program
- All dental supplies, safety glasses, instruments, and books are provided.
- Use of all equipment and instruments with actual hands-on training.
- Training in all aspects of general dentistry including specialties
- A Certificate in ”Dental Assisting and Radiology” will be awarded to all students who have attained an 85% or above average.
- CPR training included
- Job interviewing and coaching included.
Approved by the State of Wisconsin